At loooooong last I made a short flexing video.
All footage shot during the 2nd week of Jan 2013.
My training is spot on and weight now at 87.5kg, 8% bf (bodyfat) and 1.75m tall. (For those that don’t know – I am 48 y/o.)
I am busy cutting right now to lower bf from 8 to 6%. This should take me 2 to 3 months…slow process to ensure I loose no muscle but only bf.
The following changes is applied to my normal training program:
- Close to the same diet as before just make sure I cheat less often and decrease carbohydrates (complex and simple) intake slightly (about 15%).
- Same training as before with exception of 15 reps per set and not 8 as in the growth phase of the program.
- Decreasing all my training weights for all excercises by approximately 1/3 of the weight size.
- Muscle failure at approximately the 15th rep in each set (instead of the 8th rep as in the building phase).
- Minimal rest inbetween sets…sweat baby sweat! (If too exhausted = 1 min stretching)
- Introduce more supersets and more burnout sets (to maximize energy expenditure).
Will post update photos soon on lower body fat levels.
Wish you all a blessed 2013!
Here is a motivational video I did a few months ago:
WORLD WIDE WEB BICEP FLEX-OFF 2012