In my previous articles, I’ve discussed the importance of the T-Management plan but haven’t provided a practical implementation guide to boost your testosterone levels. Today, I’ll share that practical approach with you.
First, let’s revisit why T-Management is crucial for older men. Every year, testosterone levels in men are declining rapidly, including yours compared to previous generations. There are various reasons for this, many of which are our own fault. I’ve covered this topic in a video/article in the past, so check it out for more insights. The problem is significant and worsening with each generation, with over 50% of current generation males already having insufficient testosterone levels. Low testosterone levels lead to serious medical issues like erectile and libido problems, severe depression, low energy, and increased risk for heart problems.
In essence, low T equals a low quality of life!
No man wants to be in that position. Therefore, it’s essential for us to do everything we can to avoid low testosterone levels as we age.
Introducing the T-MANAGE PLAN for older men.
This step-by-step approach aims to address your low testosterone levels and maintain optimal levels throughout your life.
T-levels MUST be tested!
Getting your testosterone levels tested is absolutely crucial, guys! The only reliable method is through bloodwork. But don’t worry, you don’t have to visit a doctor’s office; you can do it in the comfort of your own home. Simply visit my site’s SUPPLEMENT ORDERS page for a link to the home testing kit for blood testosterone levels.
Without getting your T-levels tested, you’re essentially driving blind with the T-MANAGEMENT PLAN. It’s essential to approach this scientifically and do it the right way.
Starting the T-MANAGEMENT PLAN
Once you’ve received your T-level test results, it’s time to take the next steps. So, what should you do?
Your aim is to have your TOTAL testosterone in the top 20% range of what is considered normal. The normal T-levels range from 270 ng/dL (minimum) up to 1070 ng/dL (maximum). This range is quite significant, especially considering the decline in testosterone levels with each new generation. It’s disheartening to see fewer warrior-like men and an increase in emotionally soft and insecure boys who can hardly be called men. The reasons behind this shift may leave you wondering.
As you grow older, particularly beyond 40 and 50, maintaining your TOTAL testosterone in the top 20% region of the normal range becomes crucial if you desire even the slightest chance of leading a high-quality life as you age. Achieving such levels not only improves fat loss, muscle mass, energy levels, mood, and erections, but also grants you a rejuvenated lease on life.
To meet this target, your TOTAL T level should fall between 800 ng/dL and 1070 ng/dL.
The T-MANAGEMENT PLAN comprises 5 levels. If your TOTAL T level is below 800 ng/dL (which is the case for over 50% of older men), it’s time to implement the T-MANAGEMENT PLAN according to the steps outlined below.
ACTIVATING LEVEL 1
- Welcome to day 1 of your journey. You’ve received your TOTAL testosterone results, and unfortunately, they are lower than 800 ng/dL. Now, the question arises: What should you do next?
- It’s time to begin at LEVEL 1 and wholeheartedly commit to implementing all three action items (without any half-hearted attempts or shortcuts) if you truly desire the results you seek. Don’t deceive yourself by taking a haphazard approach and then feeling dissatisfied with the outcomes you haven’t achieved due to insufficient effort. It’s essential to do what needs to be done and do it diligently. Say goodbye to excuses and laziness; it’s time to kickstart your journey and take decisive action!
- Remember, every 60 days (or every 2 months), it’s crucial to retest your TOTAL testosterone levels with another blood work test.
- Now, let’s discuss the decision criteria for determining whether to stay at LEVEL 1 or progress to LEVEL 2. If your TOTAL testosterone level is still below 800 ng/dL but has shown an increase since the initial test on day one (even if it’s a slight increase), then you should continue with LEVEL 1. Ensure that all three action items are fully and correctly implemented as instructed. At the 120-day mark (or 4 months), it will be time to redo the blood work test once again.
- As long as your T-levels continue to increase while at LEVEL 1, you should remain there and repeat the TOTAL T blood tests every 2 months. However, once your T-levels plateau or start to decrease, it’s a clear indication that it’s time to progress to LEVEL 2. When you observe a consistent increase in your TOTAL T while on LEVEL 1, it signifies that your current approach is effective, and therefore, you should continue with LEVEL 1.
ACTIVATING LEVEL 2
Now, let’s shift our attention to those who have had to transition to LEVEL 2 because their TOTAL T-levels remained stagnant or decreased during their time at LEVEL 1. It’s evident that these individuals require a more targeted and concentrated approach to address their specific needs.
- When progressing to LEVEL 2, it is crucial to note that you must continue to adhere to all the action points outlined in the lower LEVELS. Moving to a higher LEVEL does not mean abandoning any of the practices or strategies from the previous levels. It is essential to maintain consistency and incorporate the action points from lower LEVELS into your routine as you advance.
- LEVEL 2, similar to LEVEL 1, is grounded in scientific principles. Extensive research has demonstrated that specific lifestyle factors can significantly influence a man’s TOTAL T levels. Dismissing any of the four action items in LEVEL 2 would be unwise, as each one plays a crucial role and has the potential to contribute to an increase in TOTAL T levels. Embrace all of these action items, as they are vital in achieving the desired results.
- It’s time to wholeheartedly embrace all four action points of LEVEL 2 simultaneously. Put in the effort and remember that anything worth having in life requires a significant amount of exertion. As I mentioned before, it’s essential to put an end to laziness and excuses. Instead, take action and make a committed effort to achieve your goals.
- While at LEVEL 2, it is essential to conduct your TOTAL T blood work every 2 months (60 days). Keep in mind that the only scientifically reliable method to confirm your progress and ensure you’re heading in the right direction is by obtaining accurate blood work results. It is through these tests that you can gain tangible evidence of your journey and make informed decisions about your next steps.
- Let’s discuss the decision criteria for determining whether to stay at LEVEL 2 or progress to LEVEL 3. If your TOTAL T is still below 800 ng/dL but has shown an increase since the TOTAL T test you conducted on the day you began LEVEL 2 (even if it’s a slight increase), then you should continue at LEVEL 2. It is crucial to ensure that all four action items are fully and correctly implemented. Additionally, remember to redo the blood work test every 2 months to monitor your progress effectively.
- Once your T-levels plateau or begin to decrease, it is a clear indication that it is time to progress to LEVEL 3. On the other hand, if your TOTAL T levels continue to increase while at LEVEL 2, it signifies that your current approach is effective. In such cases, you can choose to remain on LEVEL 2 for the long term, as long as it is necessary to maintain the positive trajectory of your TOTAL T levels.
ACTIVATING LEVEL 3
The same principle applies to LEVEL 3. When transitioning to LEVEL 3, it is crucial not to abandon the practices of LEVEL 1 and 2. It is imperative to maintain the full implementation of the lower LEVELS alongside the new strategies introduced in LEVEL 3. By incorporating all the elements from the lower LEVELS, you can ensure a comprehensive and effective approach to optimizing your T-levels.
- LEVEL 3 delves into the realm of supplements, focusing on readily available options that are supported by solid scientific evidence (no bro-science involved!).
- There are 5 supplements, each with a potential significant impact. Start with Supplement 1.
- After a span of 2 months, it is advisable to repeat the TOTAL T blood work. The same decision criteria from before remain applicable: if your TOTAL T has shown an increase, even if it is a slight one, continue with your current regimen and schedule another blood work test every 2 months. However, if at any point your TOTAL T remains unchanged or decreases, it’s time to introduce supplement 2 while continuing with supplement 1. On the other hand, if your T-level continues to rise, you are on the right track, so remain where you are and maintain your current approach.
- The same decision criteria must be consistently applied to all five supplements within LEVEL 3. Only progress to the next LEVEL (LEVEL 4) if your TOTAL T remains stagnant or starts to decrease, even after implementing all five supplements.
Please take note that all the discussed supplements, as well as the home bloodwork test kit, can be conveniently ordered through the links provided on my website’s SUPPLEMENT ORDERS page.
ACTIVATING LEVEL 4
For those individuals who find themselves transitioning to LEVEL 4, the approach becomes slightly different.
- While maintaining the full implementation of LEVEL 1-3, LEVEL 4 introduces a distinct approach. In LEVEL 4, you will not take all four supplements simultaneously. Instead, you will focus on taking one supplement at a time.
- The process involves using the first supplement, followed by conducting a blood work test after 2 months. If your TOTAL T remains unchanged or decreases, discontinue supplement 1 and proceed to supplement 2. After another 2 months, repeat the blood work test.
- Continue following this process until you progress through the supplements and ultimately reach supplement 5.
- Now, it is important to note that if, after 2 months of using supplement 5, there is no improvement in your TOTAL T levels, it is recommended to discontinue the entire LEVEL 3 and 4, while maintaining the full implementation of LEVEL 1 and 2.
ACTIVATING LEVEL 5
Up to this point, you have diligently followed scientifically supported methods to naturally enhance your T levels.
- Upon reaching this stage, you have arrived at LEVEL 5, which signifies that Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) becomes an inevitable option. Having explored all scientifically supported natural methods to elevate T levels, TRT is the next step.
- At this stage, only Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) has the ability to effectively restore your blood T-levels and bring them within the desired range of 800 ng/dL – 1070 ng/dL.
I understand that depending on the country you reside in, convincing your doctor about the need for TRT can be challenging due to outdated beliefs and misconceptions. Even presenting scientific evidence and studies may not always change their perspective. In such situations, taking control of your own journey becomes necessary. For individuals who resonate with this experience, I have arranged reliable and confidential international access to a TRT supplier located in the USA, with worldwide shipping. You can find all the necessary information on my SUPPLEMENT ORDERS PAGE under the TRT section.
I urge you to watch all my TESTOSTERONE related videos (CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PLAYLIST) to fully educate yourself on MANAGING your T-levels safely.
And of course, all of the above is part of my ADVANCED SYSTEM II coaching program for the older guy. If you’re ready to take control of your T-levels and embark on a transformative journey, it’s time to sign up. MORE HERE
Now guys, off to training!