After many requests I finally made a video on my building phase training program. This is the program I follow to add maximum muscle mass.
No fancy stuff, hardcore and sticking to the basics with lots of compound moves.
- I train only 4 days a week due to the heavy intensity lifting.
- My Training days are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- My rest days are Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Before every training session I will do a 10 min warm-up with light weights.
- EVERY SET MUST FINISH IN MUSCLE FAILURE ON THE LAST REP OF THE SET – key to growth!
Cardio? Well what you must accept is that cardio is a MUSCLE KILLER!
Your muscle size will be directly equivalent to the amount of cardio you do. More cardio = smaller muscles no matter how good you train or diet.
So in the building phase I severely limit cardio (in fact I am not doing any!).
My body-fat levels are solely determined by my building phase diet: http://gertlouw.com/2014/10/27/muscle-building-phase-sample-diets/
My weight is 90.3kg right now and at 1.75m tall that is a lot of muscle and my heaviest ever, so I am moving into new territory…nice!
Here follows the video I did – hope u enjoy and maybe learn something…
Click on the following link to view video: “Training program for MAX muscle growth”
Request for a small contribution to the site.
Please help me keeping the site on air and free. Through many of the life uplifting posts I have helped many people facing and overcoming dark moments in their life. By sponsoring this site you help them too!
Wish you guys much growth!